Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD 10/29 ** F/S: Genuine Ford EUROPEAN PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS (New; Unused) $500

Trader history for BodegaBay (0)

ITEM: Genuine Ford European Projector Headlights (LHD)

PRICE: $500

CONDITION: New in Box

SHIPPING: LOCAL PICK UP only RENO, NV.

FITS: 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST

Last edited:
OP
B
Thread Starter #4
All Tabs are secure? Where did you get them?
Tabs ALL secure and unbroken. Solid zero problems. I purchased them last year from Ford Parts UK. I never got around to installing them to do any retrofit and recently traded in the car.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Would I love to roll out to Reno if it was still Summer in the Fist and pick them up from you! Its 26hrs from Mpls. to Reno! But it would be worth it! If your willing to ship let me know! If not to whoever gets these they are a STEAL! This is what I talk about all the time Here on the forum...Deals can be found! You just have to be quick! GLWS! IM JELLY!

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Would I love to roll out to Reno if it was still Summer in the Fist and pick them up from you! Its 26hrs from Mpls. to Reno! But it would be worth it! If your willing to ship let me know! If not to whoever gets these they are a STEAL! This is what I talk about all the time Here on the forum...Deals can be found! You just have to be quick! GLWS! IM JELLY!
Wait, you live in Minneapolis? I’ll be visiting my sister Nov 9-13 in Lakeville. If no one local picks them up by then I can bring them with my check in luggage.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Great headlights, I settled on Depo and they are great but this is an awesome deal for OEM for those who insist on OEM, hehe... but man, can't believe you didn't just take 20 mins to throw them in with some H7 LED's and $5 pair standard blinkers to start with, it's not like the OEM projectors these days are that bad you have to retrofit immediately... but someone is scoring BIG time here! :)

OP
B
Thread Starter #16
Thanks Dan. In hindsight I should’ve just done that with a quality LED bulb. But I had already purchased the components to retro HID and just never got the time to do the project.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thanks Dan. In hindsight I should’ve just done that with a quality LED bulb. But I had already purchased the components to retro HID and just never got the time to do the project.
That does sound like a fun project, but OEM's also have to be cut open and I know I wouldn't like that, I'd rather heat a butyl seal open, but that's just me, I suppose either way has it's pro's and con's but for fun I might upgrade my projectors to.. Now, had you posted these before? I swear I saw a posting before that was really similar, maybe they were ones that were all already upgraded....