Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD - 2015 Molten Orange Fiesta ST, Modified

Trader history for sriracha (0)

sriracha

UPDATE - SOLD

The Car:

The time has come to sell Sriracha. The car is a modified 2015 Molten Orange Fiesta ST with 75,000 miles. The car has several equipment options including heated Recaro seats, Sync, navigation, and the Sony premium sound system. The car is located in Prattville, AL. I've owned the car since it was new, have had all maintenance performed by the dealer, and have had all the recalls done at the dealer. The car has never been in an accident. Some of the aftermarket work was done by the dealer and some was done by myself. Everything is functional and the car is in excellent mechanical condition. There are some minor cosmetic flaws, courtesy of six years of daily driving: the front end has some rock chips in the paint, there is a small scratch/dent on the hatch door, the passenger side side skirt is coming unstuck at the rear, and the exhaust shifted a bit thus melting a small piece of the rear valence. The pictures will clearly show all defects. I'm asking $13,000 for it.

The Mods:

Drivetrain:
  • Cobb Tuning AccessPort Stage III 93Octane OTS Tune (I'll be providing the AccessPort with the car)
  • Injen Technologies Intake
  • Cobb Intercooler and Chargepipes
  • Cobb Catted Downpipe and Cat-back Exhaust
  • Cobb Rear Motor Mount
  • Mishimoto Oil Catch Can
Suspension:
  • 16x7" Sparco Terra Wheels with 225/45/16 Toyo Proxes R1R Tires (I still have the original wheels/tires and could provide those if desired. They are the premium 17" option wheels. One of the original wheels has some curb scratching.)
  • ST Suspensions XTA Coilovers (Hybrid setup: full aftermarket coilovers up front, aftermarket shocks and stock springs in the rear. This was necessary for clearance around the big tires. I have the aftermarket rear springs and all removed factory suspension parts and could provide them if desired.)
  • Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bars
  • Pierce Motorsports Front Strut Tower Brace, Torsion Beam Brace, and Lower Tie Brace
Brakes:
  • Stoptech Slotted Rotors
  • Mountune RS-R Brake Pads
Exterior:
  • Rally Innovations Front Splitter, Side Skirt Splitters, and Rear Wing
  • Rally Innovations Light Mounting Bar with 4 Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Lights
  • Diode Dynamics HID Conversion Kit, Low Beams and High Beams
  • Diode Dynamics LED Fog Lights
Interior:
  • Active Shift Designs Accelerator Pedal Lift Spacer
The Pictures:

Drivers Side.jpg

Passengers Side.jpg

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Dash.jpg

Seats.jpg

Rear Seats.jpg

Trunk.jpg

Engine.jpg

Wheels.jpg

Hatch Door.jpg

Side Skirt.jpg

Exhaust.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S

sriracha

Thread Starter #3
Thank you! Yes, it is still available. Apologies for the late reply.

OP
S

sriracha

Thread Starter #4
The car is now sold. First post and title updated.