Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sold FS: 2015 FiST Molten Orange w/Recaros

Trader history for J_Westy (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice 2015 Fiesta ST - Molten Orange with Recaro Seats

$xxxxx or best offer SOLD SOLD SOLD
Royal Oak, Michigan

Adult owned. Never tuned, chipped or tracked. Huge grin to drive as my commuter.

I planned on driving this into the ground, but we're moving overseas.

Steady diet of synthetic Castrol Edge Extended Performance oil and either Napa Gold or Wix filters. Just changed the oil, so you'd be good to go for 6000 or more miles.

No door dings - yeah, I'm one of those guys that parks way out in the lot.

Added a 1-1/4 Drawtite trailer hitch and light connector for a bike rack. Never towed an actual trailer.

Also swapped out the steel full size spare for an alloy space saver spare to partially compensate for the extra hitch weight. Original spare is included though.

Includes winter steel wheels with Michelin Ice-X tires.

Has had Husky Liner Weatherbeater floor trays since new, so the carpets are excellent. Original, unused carpet mats are included.

Options include:
- Molten Orange Tri-coat paint
- Recaro Package (heated)
- Rado Grey wheels with red calipers

More pictures here:
http://s22.photobucket.com/user/jeff_westy/slideshow/Fiesta%20Ad

Xcomp

Damn, wish I had the cash, if I did I'd buy it and get it shipped down here to AZ. Good luck. If you happen to still be selling in a few months I may be in the market. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.