Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD! 2018 Black Fiesta ST1, 8400 miles, stock, no mods, $16000

Trader history for marty411 (0)

marty411

Price: $16,000
Current Mileage: ~8,400

Edit: Lowered the price by $500. I've added about 800 miles sense the original post. Summer wheels are back on the vehicle now.

I bought this car new in August of 2018. I have done nothing to the car, this is completely stock. I am selling the car as I will not be driving as much. This is an ST1 so it is the base fiesta st, cloth seats, no moon roof. It did come with the premium wheels and red painted calipers. Also, since it is a 2018, it has the back up camera, although the VIN says 2017. It was sold from the dealer as a 2018 and as far as I know the 2017s do not have back up cameras, but correct me if I'm wrong!

In these pics it has winter tires on steelies and if you would like those I would be willing to sell them as well.

This car has had no issues. I've only used premium gasoline and full synthetic oil. Never tracked.

There are some tiny scratches on the paint, but nothing noticeable.

Let me know if you're interested happy to show it off! It's a great car, but you all know that.

Thanks!

-Keith fiesta st6.jpg fiesta st5.jpg fiesta st4.jpg fiesta st3.jpg fiesta st2.jpg fiesta st1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
M

marty411

Thread Starter #2
Dropped the price to $16,000. Current milege is 8,400. summer tires are on the vehicle now. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited: