Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD (sold) Carbon Fiber ST shift knob

Trader history for urapizzaship (1)

******SOLD******For sale is a Fiesta ST CF Shift knob for 50$ through PayPal (all I have) shipped by usps with tracking in the United States. It was used but it's in great condition. Contact me through private message or comment on post if you want it. 20210804_104043.jpg 20210804_104100.jpg 20210804_104114.jpg

Last edited:
You had first, message me and we can go over the details.
From my understanding, posting "interested" isnt an ask to buy your item. It's just a friendly message to take note that if someone else doesn't jump on it, they may decide to make an offer for your item at some point. At least, that's how I've always meant it when I've posted that I'm interested.

Just sayin' :)

OP
urapizzaship
Thread Starter #7
From my understanding, posting "interested" isnt an ask to buy your item. It's just a friendly message to take note that if someone else doesn't jump on it, they may decide to make an offer for your item at some point. At least, that's how I've always meant it when I've posted that I'm interested.

Just sayin' :)
Noted lol thanks, first sale on here sorry!