Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sold...FS: Stock Fiesta ST suspension

Trader history for meFiSTo (1)

meFiSTo

Item: Stock Fiesta ST suspension

Description: Front and rear struts and springs. These came off the Fiesta as one of the earliest modifications. Swap happened in late 2014. This stock suspension had less than 2,000 miles on it and has been sitting in the garage since. It’s never been cleaned in any way and you can see by the photos that it is practically spotless.

Price: $100 (costs $211.90 new)

Shipping details: UPS, USPS, or FedEx from Redmond, WA (discussed during purchase process)

Contact email: mysvtftoy@gmail.com

Payment method: Paypal (I’ll provide the associated email at the time of sale); sales are all *plus shipping* unless otherwise noted (Paypal or cash for local).

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Item: Stock Fiesta ST suspension

Description: Front and rear struts and springs. These came off the Fiesta as one of the earliest modifications. Swap happened in late 2014. This stock suspension had less than 2,000 miles on it and has been sitting in the garage since. It’s never been cleaned in any way and you can see by the photos that it is practically spotless.

Price: $100 (costs $211.90 new)

Shipping details: UPS, USPS, or FedEx from Redmond, WA (discussed during purchase process)

Contact email: mysvtftoy@gmail.com

Payment method: Paypal (I’ll provide the associated email at the time of sale); sales are all *plus shipping* unless otherwise noted (Paypal or cash for local).

Wow! That is some seriously clean NOS stuff right here. For anyone looking to maintain stock setup or shelf for a rainy day....Here it is! Unbelievable! GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dibs.....Pending How much shipped to 55423? I am considering this with how clean it is now I am getting to thinking!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #4
Hey bruh! Well, I've got a little pile of stuff to post first. It is like new. It will NOT be cheap to ship. Weighs a ton. If you have a commercial account or some way of avoiding what us retail dufes pay, we could do that, but for me to ship direct will be $$$$$$. But you are first in line. Let me get this stuff posted and I'll start looking into it tomorrow. If you like, you could investigate shipping from 98052 (Zip of the UPS CC).

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I am in Cahoots with a family member who works at FedEx...I am just waiting on him to let me know whats up!

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #6
Ok man. You are first in line, but there is a Vancouver, BC buyer who has offered to meet in Mt. Vernon. I can't really honor "dibs" formally, but I will hold until you have a clear view of what it will cost.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #8
If all this above falls through I will take it for $200 plus shipping. Thanks!
Dang! The first buyer has pretty much committed to this and we're just working out final shipping details. Otherwise, you make a great offer. These parts are pristine and nice to have in your back pocket. I remember with my old SVT Focus that, when my KW V3 suspension sprung a leak, we threw the stock suspension back on there and I was not immobilized waiting for the return from KW. Very handy.