Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Mishimoto J-Line IC (Black) | 2 x Silicone Elbows | 2 x SS Couplers | CM-Buildz Bracket (Black) | $350 Shipped |

Trader history for djy (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djy

Here are a few items for sale. I sold a few items several weeks ago due to my totaled FiST. This whole setup is for sale @ $350 shipped..(International Shipping costs may apply) If you require any further information, let me know.

*All items for sale have not been installed and are brand new*

1. Mishimoto J-Line IC (Black)

2. 2 x 2.5'' Silicone Elbows; 9in length (Uprg8). These have increased quality, in my opinion, than the Mishimoto elbows and have more layers in construction.

3. 2 x 2.5'' Stainless Steel Couplers

4. 1 x CMBuildz IC Bracket (Black)

5. 4 or 6 x T-Clamps (Squirrelly)

MJLine_IC.jpg CMBUILDZ_Bracket.jpg SiliconeElbows_SSCouplers.jpg 20151205_222319.jpg

I'm really considering this IC bit I'm not sure about its fitment though, GLWS if I don't pick this one up off you

TempeST

Fitment is worth it. I only had to shave about 1/2" off my bumper on each side where the end tanks are to get this to fit. and of that price, how can you pass it up.

GLWS OP. great price on everything.

OP
D

djy

Thread Starter #4
The IC kit does come with 4 or 6 T-Clamps (Squirrelly)..depending on how many you think you'll need.

OP
D

djy

Thread Starter #6
hahah. Hey man, I'm here for you. I'm all about making things easy..one stop shop. There is another interested party..just sayin.

OP
D

djy

Thread Starter #10
Awesome man. Just saw it. I will ship it asap. Pm me your address when able.

Status
Not open for further replies.