Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Sold please remove

Trader history for Justakonablue (0)

Hey guys after figuring out the issue with my clutch pedal was a broken slave cylinder i ended up going with a different clutch and flywheel combo. So up for sale is the the spec flywheel ( clutch is soldddd).

The spec flywheel is brand new and never installed (used a fidanza one in the end)
Flywheel still up for 150. ( shipping has been around 20 to 30 bucks depending on where it is being shipped)

Im located in california in the east bay, but willing to ship if buyer pays for shipping. Also willing to drive down to central valley in california.
Pm me for details 20220628_150557.jpg 20220628_150603.jpg 20220628_150607.jpg

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So it's not the best choice for a single mass flywheel. Mainly it will make alot of chatter noise right?
Single mass needs a sprung clutch disc to take up drivetrain vibrations and shock. Do it wouldn't be ideal for SMF.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So it's not the best choice for a single mass flywheel. Mainly it will make alot of chatter noise right?
It would work for STOCK DMF as the DMF acts as the sprung portion of the setup Vs the Sprung friction disc in a SMF setup*

OP
Justakonablue
Thread Starter #18
Exactly as typhoonFIST says i bought the spec clutch to be able to use the fidanza flywheel. Im more than happy to sell either or , the flywheel is just an extra part that i had after all was said and done