Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Pumaspeed X37 Turbo

Trader history for hispirish (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this 3 weeks ago brand new from Stratified. I had it tuned by Adam from Tune+, and was also in the process of having it tuned by Stratified, but Adam made me realize that I would not be able to hit the power levels that I was looking for due to the high elevation that I live at and that I would need a turbo that flows quite a bit more than this one.

Therefore I am removing this and selling it to partially pay for my Revo Turbo. I paid $1,700 for this turbo 3 weeks ago so I'm taking a gigantic loss on it but this will be a great deal for somebody for a great Turbo.

In the three weeks that I had it on the car I put maybe 500 miles on it.

It comes with everything you see in the picture which is the turbo, the big elbow, and the turbosmart 11 lb wastegate actuator.

$1150.00 plus shipping.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #2
I bought this 3 weeks ago brand new from Stratified. I had it tuned by Adam from Tune+, and was also in the process of having it tuned by Stratified, but Adam made me realize that I would not be able to hit the power levels that I was looking for due to the high elevation that I live at and that I would need a turbo that flows quite a bit more than this one.

Therefore I am removing this and selling it to partially pay for my Revo Turbo. I paid $1,700 for this turbo 3 weeks ago so I'm taking a gigantic loss on it but this will be a great deal for somebody for a great Turbo.

In the three weeks that I had it on the car I put maybe 500 miles on it.

It comes with everything you see in the picture which is the turbo, the big elbow, and the turbosmart 11 lb wastegate actuator.

$1150.00 plus shipping.

One more picture of the compressor since I had to remove the elbow to fit it in it's original box.

Can't wait to mount this bad boy on. PM'd and paypal sent. Thanks for the super quick turnaround, hispirish. Best of luck with the revo!

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #5
Can't wait to mount this bad boy on. PM'd and paypal sent. Thanks for the super quick turnaround, hispirish. Best of luck with the revo!
Thank you! Enjoy the X-37. It really is a great turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.