Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD (SOLD) Random FiST Parts - Wilwood DP6 BBK, TB Performance Traction Bar, Whiteline Endlinks, etc

Trader history for Economatic (1)

I got rid of my FiST :( and have a few random parts left over. Everything is in used condition and worked when I removed the parts. Here's what I got:

• Veepeak OBDCheck MS (for using FORScan)
  • Tool to flash TPMS sensors
  • TB Performance 2 point traction bar
  • Morimoto 2 Stroke 2.0 LED headlights (for low beams or fog lights?)
  • LED fog lights that are a close match to the Morimotos
  • Whiteline Sway Bar Endlinks
  • Dead pedal (I think from Whoosh?)
  • 2 Oil Filters

Wilwood DP6 BBK (without rotors)
  • 2 Front Calipers with stainless brake lines
  • 2 hats
  • 2 Adapters for mounting calipers
  • Titanium shims and other thicker shims for when pads get worn
  • Tools to remove pistons when rebuilding calipers
  • Rear stainless steel brake lines (Stoptech I think?)
  • Misc bolts and hardware for mounting everything
  • Used rear pads for OEM calipers. I think they’re Hawk HP something?
Notes about the BBK: I used these for about 15 track days and I repaced the seals twice. They still have the original pistons and they didn't get very rusty because I live in a dry area and removed the BBKs for the 2 winters I used them. The pistons were in decent shape at the last rebuild but I'd probably replace them during the next seal replacement. Replacement pistons are super cheap or you can upgrade them. All you should need to do is get some rotors and pads and the kit will be ready to go but full disclosure--the reason I removed the BBK late last spring was because I got some sort of metal road debris between the pad and rotor on one side and it destroyed one pad and rotor, so I went back to stock. I recommend you do your own inspection and I'm pricing them for appropriately in case you need to replace one of the calipers or want to spend the $$$ to do a service before installing on your car.

Price: $400 OBO takes everything. I might entertain splitting the BBK from the rest of the parts but that is it--I don't want to be dealing with a dozen little transactions.
Shipping: I prefer not to deal with shipping so I'll give locals the opportunity to come pick up the parts for a couple weeks. If these parts don't sell then I'll open it up to shipping at the buyers cost.
Terms: Cash, Venmo, or Paypal (you pay the fees).
Contact Info: Forum PM

Let me know what questions you have. Everything in the pictures is included. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

OP
E
Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys!

When/if I decide to ship I'll go down the list and give everyone the opportunity to purchase in the order you post here or PM me.

Dang only a 26 hour drive from KC, ONLY.. lmao. I'd be interested in BBK. Money ready.

EDIT: with shipping ofc,

Add me to that waiting list for the BBK lol. That is a great price. Willing to do asking price + shipping :)