Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD, SOLD, SOLD TX - 2017 magnetic metallic FiST base model, only 10k miles(!)

Trader history for velopackrat (0)

I love this car but my situation has changed and I need an everyday driver with more room. As the photos show, it's Magnetic Metallic grey with base options and cloth interior.The super low miles are due to buying the car at the end of 2017 and then parking it in the garage for almost a year while my lease ran out on a previous car. At the time the news reports were "no more FiST's", so I had to snap one up. My commute is super short, so add these factors up and you get a three year old car with just over 10K miles:) Needs nothing. Konis on the rear (so it's not so damn harsh), two sets of wheels, the Rotas you see and black OEM wheels too. I'll have it serviced at Ford before you pick it up and a thorough cleaning too. Happy to collect you at the D/FW airport. $14K.
Fiesta1.jpg Fiesta2.jpg Fiesta3.jpg