Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD TD 1.2's 17x8

Trader history for LateBrakeU2 (0)

Pro Race 1.2 17x8 4X108 e48 63.4 I bought these new, originally anthracite had them professionally re sprayed in satin black for 500.00, perfect condition.
$900.00, prefer local pickup but will ship in original boxes anyhwere in continental U.S.at buyers expense. i would think it would be in the 300.00 range +/-

Attachments

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
Where you located? I must have just missed that in your post... Sweet looking wheels

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
So Cal. Yeah these are one of if not the best looking wheel for these cars, and super strong.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Good looking just an inch bigger in diameter than what I’m looking for. Glws should go quick.
Team Dynamics never offered these in a 16x8, albeit the former importer for our applications of these, who was a vendor on this site in the past (Chalon, of Perfect Circle Autosport) did try to get Rimstock to build us some 16x8 1.2s with a group buy (way back before I even was on this site). [:(]

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Pro Race 1.2 17x8 4X108 e48 63.4 I bought these new, originally anthracite had them professionally re sprayed in satin black for 500.00, perfect condition.
$900.00, prefer local pickup but will ship in original boxes anyhwere in continental U.S.at buyers expense. i would think it would be in the 300.00 range +/-
I never realized these were offered in a 48ET in the 17x8 size (mine are the 'usual' 42 ET in that size, gloss black).

OP
L
Thread Starter #8
I never realized these were offered in a 48ET in the 17x8 size (mine are the 'usual' 42 ET in that size, gloss black).
These are pretty rare in that respect, OEM wheel offset just an inch wider. Had these on my old ST with 215/40's on Bilstein coils worked great and no rub at 1" drop.