Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sold

Trader history for goldygopher (0)

Sync 3 3.0 updated (I use android auto daily)
Somewhat unrelated but looking for some clarification on my own. I see you're running Sync 3 v 3.0. Did you have to upgrade the USB HUB to Part # HC3Z19A387B for this to work with Android Auto? I've got a similar year model, I've performed the updates to v 3.0 over the USB, but it doesn't recognize my Pixel 3a. Just looking to remedy my own issue, but saw your thread and it caught my eye - sorry for the off topic question!

OP
G
Thread Starter #3
Somewhat unrelated but looking for some clarification on my own. I see you're running Sync 3 v 3.0. Did you have to upgrade the USB HUB to Part # HC3Z19A387B for this to work with Android Auto? I've got a similar year model, I've performed the updates to v 3.0 over the USB, but it doesn't recognize my Pixel 3a. Just looking to remedy my own issue, but saw your thread and it caught my eye - sorry for the off topic question!
I did not upgrade the USB hub. I have a pixel 2 and it works well on the android auto part of things. Occasional phone call glitches, but the maps works great.