Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sold

Trader history for Zlew (0)

Zlew

PXL_20231202_204345529.jpg PXL_20231202_202254462.jpg

Pm me fore more/detailed pics.

Clean title, in hand. I'm the second owner, picked it up around 30k miles. Clutch was replaced around 60k, new battery around 70k, brand new front tires, currently running generic all seasons, all scheduled maintenance, oil changes, air filters done regularly.

Windshield and passenger side window replaced recently due to rock chips. The hood is showing signs of oxidation but seems like it can be buffed out. No accidents but there are scrapes and small dents due to parking on the streets of LBC. Replaced the gear knob with a Cobb knob, also removed the resonator, which pumps artificial exhaust sounds into the cabin (really just adds drone at highway speeds).

Mileage will go up because it's my daily.

Available to meet/test drive mon/wed/Fri and weekends.

OP
Z

Zlew

Thread Starter #3
hate to break it to you but your car is a 2016 and that is a Kona Blue not a Performance Blue.

otherwise glws
I definitely knew it's a 2016, that's what I put in the title. Had no idea there were multiple blues. Thank you for that!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I definitely knew it's a 2016, that's what I put in the title. Had no idea there were multiple blues. Thank you for that!
point is there was only Kona Blue in 2016 , Performance Blue was only 14-15 and in 2017-2019 there was no Bue ST’s . So your car is a 2016 and that makes it a Kona Blue which is what I was saying.