Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sparco SPX seat Install troubles

So I tried to install my new Limited Edition Sparco SPX driver seat, I ordered their Ford Fiesta base which went in just fine, sliders, and an aluminum side Mount. Except I could Mount literally anything together haha

I was wondering if anyone has worked with this seat before? There is only 1 threaded hole on the sides for a side Mount and the leather cropping from the seat is extremely close to it. I don’t even think Sparco sells a side Mount or proper bottom Mount for this seat. I have installed seats before but this one is completely different. Any help would be much appreciated!

OP
casualsmith1010
Thread Starter #3
Hey I figured it out! The slider they sent me was not a double locking mechanism which caused issues while trying to adjust it out of range to fit the bolts. I have the seat installed, will post pictures!