Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spark plugs

Running stage 3 set up, 340bhp, does anyone know what is better NGK IX plugs, Denso ITV22 or standard ford ST plugs?

OP
Raymonator ST
Thread Starter #4
Standard Ford are NGK's
Hi Sam, thanks for the reply, so when I pulled out my sparks for the first time, after I bought the car, I found FoMoCo OEM spark plugs, I thought these were the original Ford plugs not NGK's, I am running a Stage 3, 340bhp, so what plugs would you recommend?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hi Sam, thanks for the reply, so when I pulled out my sparks for the first time, after I bought the car, I found FoMoCo OEM spark plugs, I thought these were the original Ford plugs not NGK's, I am running a Stage 3, 340bhp, so what plugs would you recommend?
They are labeled as FoMoCo, but are manufactured by NGK.

Sam4

Look closer - the NGK part number is stamped below Fomoco. I promise....

LostInTransit

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
NGK 90495 Ruthenium HX Been very happy with the performance aspect to these plugs. In fact I'm replacing these and not because they need to be replaced or damaged, because I purchase a TRQ red head coil pack and it's suggested that when one replaced the coil packs to replace the plugs also and vice versa. it's a shame Whoosh wasn't willing to offer a lifetime warranty on their red heads or I would have bought the coil packs from them.

imageedit_2_5037805280.jpg
imageedit_5_7813138773.jpg
Yeah, disappointing news the EGR has to be replaced after only 64K miles.. and I suspect it's a flaw in the valve which sends an error code.