Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New from Nebraska

Hi, my name is Adam, and no I don't own a Fiesta. I actually drive a Caliber SRT-4. However, my wife does own a 2014 Fiesta ST in Tuxedo Black. She wanted something more fun to replace her previous 2009 Honda Fit, and I suggested she look into the Fiesta. She hasn't regretted it even once. We're on here mostly for maintenance questions as they arise, and now that the warranty is nearly up, information to add a little more pep so she can continue to embarrass my Caliber even more.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Welcome! You guys should join the group OmahaST on facebook! I'm from there, only recently moved to Bloomington. We have a bunch of members in the Lincoln area.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Welcome! You guys should join the group OmahaST on facebook! I'm from there, only recently moved to Bloomington. We have a bunch of members in the Lincoln area.
There's at least two Fiesta STs, a black one and silver one, and a couple Focus STs that I see in traffic on a pretty regular basis.

Welcome! I would have assumed that the caliber SRT-4 would hold its own placed against a fiesta but iwoahno?
Before I got the MS1 computer installed, she walked all over me. Now I have to feather the throttle all the way through 3rd gear or my junk General tires start spinning, but now we're pretty close. I've always been a huge fan of Bridgestone tires, which of course she has. We'll both be getting new tires come spring, so we'll see what happens.

When my wife and I have had to drive separately and are coming home, we always end up "racing". It's fun to watch her hustle her big Flex around corners. I let her stay up front until right near the end and BAM, pass her like she's standing still 200' from the house. Then we giggle.
Love that friendly competition.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hot_hatch New Member Introduction 9