Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AutoX Alignments!

Peterson

Premium Account
image.jpg Hi friends! I string my own alignments with the Quicktrick alignment setup. I know what specs I run, I’m curious what everyone else out there is doing too!

@autoX_Fiesta
SuperPro Caster LCAs
-3.1 Camber - LF
-3.0 Camber - RF
1/8” Toe out

Yes. More camber where my butt goes. That’s because I don’t throw 200lbs of stuff on my front seat when I measure 😆. When I get in the car squats out 0.1° I achieve that much camber with BC BR Coils and Camber bolts.

Questions, comments, concerns? 🤔

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
15x8 Dekagrams??

There was a very limited run of those in our PCD/offset, correct (or did you drill your hubs for a 4x100 PCD [dunno])??

OP
Peterson

Peterson

Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
15x8 Dekagrams??

There was a very limited run of those in our PCD/offset, correct (or did you drill your hubs for a 4x100 PCD [dunno])??
I was in on the Forum buy!

I have a set of 15x8 and two sets of 16x8

I currently daily the car on the 15” wheels.
I autox on the 16” wheels this year. I was using a 225 on the 15” wheels, but I didn’t like the steering feel. I went back up a wheel size and have 215 Potenza RE71RS. I feel like I’m much faster on the 16”. Hell. If I could get a light 17” wheel, I’d probably test that out too.

OP
Peterson

Peterson

Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
I might add that I need a 3mm spacer for the 215 tire to clear the coil over body.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Phil's Tire offers the KE Motorsport Pro T12s in a 17x8.

They weighed one for me and claimed that it came in right under 17 lbs. for our offset and PCD.
But yeah, not the < 15lbs. for the 16x8 Dekagrams. [:(]

OP
Peterson

Peterson

Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Phil's Tire offers the KE Motorsport Pro T12s in a 17x8.

They weighed one for me and claimed that it came in right under 17 lbs. for our offset and PCD.
But yeah, not the < 15lbs. for the 16x8 Dekagrams. [:(]
What the heck is our hub size again?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Our PCD/bolt pattern is 4x108, our center bore is 63.4, and our usable offset is anywhere from ~35 ET to ~50 ET, (depending upon just how much suspension geometry/scrub radius altering poke, or inset one can tolerate).

Unlike most other wheels offered in our specs, the KE Motorsport Pros actually come in a 63.4 center bore, negating the need for centering rings required with most of the other popular 73.1 center bore, aftermarket wheels out there for our rides (RPF1s, Dekagrams/Hexagrams, etc.).

Last edited:
OP
Peterson

Peterson

Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Great info! I’m getting a set of hub stands made because I’m sick of climbing under the car to do my alignments 😆

With AutoX, I assume rotation is key and high speed stability is not. So, your heavy camber and toe out seems appropriate.

I run -2.75ish camber for HPDEs. Defer towards running more negative camber on the left, as my local track favors right turns.

With toe, I’ve taken to running neutral or toe in. Reason being, I run +25offset and slicks with big turbo, so tramlining and torque steer are a real bitch on the straightaways at full throttle.

Last edited:

hawyee

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Are you running any rear camber? Here's mine, ideally would like to zero the toe in the rear still.
1000004972.jpg