Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spec D tail lights

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Andy's Auto Sport - Automotive Accessories and Performance Parts (andysautosport.com)
Has Spec D tail lights in stock, 2 different types. I just got the confirmation on my order from them. The only thing you have to do is search 2013 Fiesta ST. I wish these companies would take the time to up date their listings. Ran into the same thing with Spec clutch, their listing only went to 2015, I e-mailed them and found out that their clutch and pressure plates fit up thru 2019. Don't these companies want to make money.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Andy's Auto Sport - Automotive Accessories and Performance Parts (andysautosport.com)
Has Spec D tail lights in stock, 2 different types. I just got the confirmation on my order from them. The only thing you have to do is search 2013 Fiesta ST. I wish these companies would take the time to up date their listings. Ran into the same thing with Spec clutch, their listing only went to 2015, I e-mailed them and found out that their clutch and pressure plates fit up thru 2019. Don't these companies want to make money.
the spec-d tail lights are actually for Fiesta's up to 2013
they are NOT direct fit for your ST
If they change the listing, they will have to walk hundreds of ST customers through re-pinning connectors like I do
have fun!

OP
Old Mike Emerson

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #3
the spec-d tail lights are actually for Fiesta's up to 2013
they are NOT direct fit for your ST
If they change the listing, they will have to walk hundreds of ST customers through re-pinning connectors like I do
have fun!
Yea I figured that, I can repin them, I got inpatient, Andy's was the only place that had them stock.

Do you know which 2 kinds they have?
I've been waiting for a while to get the grey smoked ones, but seems like it's going to be another couple of months at this rate

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
Old Mike Emerson

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #5
Do you know which 2 kinds they have?
I've been waiting for a while to get the grey smoked ones, but seems like it's going to be another couple of months at this rate

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I think they have the smoked and plain LED, I ordered the smoked so I know they have those.