Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Specials on COBB Items! Lowest prices for COBB goodies!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey guys, looking to make your Tax-season $$ go a bit further?

Looking for deals on COBB Tuning parts? We're offering incredible specials right now on all COBB Products for Fiesta ST and Focus ST! PM ModBargains or email Jurrian@modbargains.com or chat live on ModBargains.com - these prices are so low, we can't publish the rate here.

Act now, take advantage of this incredibly rare opportunity to save BIG on COBB products for your Fiesta ST.

Emailed today, I hope to here from him tomorrow. I've got tax refund money to spend and it's burning a hole in my pocket, lol!

Lol I just see cobb boxes in my near future. Who can wait for that?

Comon guys, RELAX. If you email me on a day that I'm not working, you shouldn't expect an email obviously. Those who are patient, kind and polite receive discounts, not those who are demanding and making a fuss on the forums. My respond to my emails in the order that I have received them and I receive a few hundred every day, so I will get to all of those who emailed, just be patient, thank you.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Be patient guys as we're not always here weekends.

Thanks for all the interest guys :)

I'm happy to answer any tech questions or opinions on Cobb goodies as I'm running everything but the intake on my own car (only because I don't have a Cobb one yet)

If you guys aren't getting helped let me know and I'll make sure it gets our attention.

Cheers
Nick

I just ordered Stage 1. Couldn't be more pleased with the price, or the fast and friendly service. Thanks a ton guys, and look forward to more of my business in the future!