Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Splitter and BOV for sale

Trader history for TheJesterRace27 (1)

I Have the following items for sale:

*local cash sales only* I am located in the Harpers Ferry WV area. I will be willing to drive to surrounding areas or help you install any of these parts in my garage if needed.

Delta Styling front splitter- $100. I really like this splitter on my car but I had the VM side skirts and just decided to do their full kit on my car. There is some cracking on the front of the splitter (see pics) that I didnt even notice was there until after I uninstalled it. It is only on the top layer as it is still structurally sound. I have included a picture of it installed on my car as well.

Turbosmart EM Dual Port BOV-$150. This is a great plug-n-play BOV! In full disclosure if you plan on going big/hybrid turbo I would not recommend this however. While working with JST on my hybrid turbo setup we could not get this to function properly and I switched to a boost operated BOV. This worked great on my stock/ stratified 93 octane tune however. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

slidin in to your dms. im semi local. Im confusd on the cracking of the splitter. is the paint cracked or the whole thing?