Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SS Tuning Steering Wheel!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I found this on my local face book ST page, I am in love [ohcrap]

SS Tuning steering wheel from Ukraine, looks soooo nice.

Attachments

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Also sidenote, I didn't know euro spec FiST come in 4 doors

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Now that most of my power mods are complete I'd like to eventual upgrade the interior.

Those seatbelts are sex. A white steering would only look nice for a week before it became gray... Looks beautiful though...

Also sidenote, I didn't know euro spec FiST come in 4 doors
It doesn't, and that's not an ST.

That aside, I've talked to SS Tuning, the steering wheel is not compatible with US models, because of the airbag (the mounting is completely different. The Euro airbag is a separate piece from the center cover. the US airbag is integrated into the cover. They are willing to fabricate a US compatible version, but they need someone to 'donate' two US steering wheels for them to fabricate.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
They make some cool stuff but it's ridiculously expensive. They made one for the FoST and I don't think I've seen anyone that's actually purchased it.

SICKESSS-ST

It doesn't, and that's not an ST.

That aside, I've talked to SS Tuning, the steering wheel is not compatible with US models, because of the airbag (the mounting is completely different. The Euro airbag is a separate piece from the center cover. the US airbag is integrated into the cover. They are willing to fabricate a US compatible version, but they need someone to 'donate' two US steering wheels for them to fabricate.
They make some cool stuff but it's ridiculously expensive. They made one for the FoST and I don't think I've seen anyone that's actually purchased it.

One of our local members ordered one for his FoST, he is a member here so I'm sure he'll post pictures when he gets it.