Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST-2 seat dimensions

aabill

Folks,

I'm in the process of refreshing / modernising the interior of my Fiesta Mk2 based kit car (photos attached for interest). I have the possibility of purchasing front and rear seats from a 2019 ST-2 and need to know whether they might be persuaded to fit. Would someone be kind enough to take a couple of measurements for me - the width of the rear seat base at it's widest point, the width of the rear seat back at the top and the bottom, the overall width of the front seat base at it's widest point, the width of the front seat back at the top, and the height of the seat from the floor to the top of the head restraint.

I would be very grateful indeed if someone could do the necessary with a tape measure. To within a centimeter / half an inch is fine.

Thank you so much
Bill

IMG_20210711_154404.jpg

Last edited:

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
There are no ST-2/ST-x packages in the US. Can you post of picture of the seat you are interested in and perhaps it is the same USDM seat?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
All we got in the Americas was the Mk7. Isn't there a UK forum where people have the Mk8?
Cool car, BTW!

OP
A

aabill

Thread Starter #6
Guys thanks for your replies, useful to learn that the Mk8 didn't get to you even if negative info. Reason I tried here was because this forum has this busy section on Fiesta internals.

Stay safe and thanks again.