Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD ST Trunk Liner, Fitted Front Sunshade pick up in Atlanta

Trader history for karp (2)

OP
K

karp

Thread Starter #21
Sure, but it is quite expensive. I got a quote of $55 to ship them to the Detroit area today. Not sure what happened to shipping prices, but they’ve gone through the roof. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

OP
K
Thread Starter #25
Bump. I will sell together for local pick up for $60.

Last edited:
OP
K

karp

Thread Starter #26
New year's bump. Protect your dash and trunk carpet. Or, pick up a cheap extra liner for when the first one disintegrates to dust after years in the sun.

OP
K
Thread Starter #27
Last call! They're going in the trash next Friday.

OP
K
Thread Starter #29
If you can deal with me folding it up rather tightly to ship it, I can fit it into a fairly small box. That will make it appear to be creased when you receive it, but you can lay it in the sun on a hot day and it will straighten right out. (Or lay it on the floor and flatten it with a blow dryer.) When I got it from Amazon I was sure it would never be right and after a couple of hot days, it was perfectly flat with no signs of the original creasing. But, that box was quite a bit bigger.

Last edited: