Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stage one remap

Hi, I’ve got a 2015 fiesta st180. I’m wanting to get a stage one remap. I’m going to get the stage 2 airtec induction kit but just wondering if I’ll need anything else so my car doesn’t go bang like performance clutch or new brakes etc?
The remap I’m getting isn’t going to be a little backstreet job so will be a legit job.

Thanks

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Hi, I’ve got a 2015 fiesta st180. I’m wanting to get a stage one remap. I’m going to get the stage 2 airtec induction kit but just wondering if I’ll need anything else so my car doesn’t go bang like performance clutch or new brakes etc?
The remap I’m getting isn’t going to be a little backstreet job so will be a legit job.

Thanks
Stage one doesn’t add much power. No need to do anything else but flash it. Our clutch can handle big turbo power levels. There’s not really anything you can do with the stock turbo that will overwhelm it. Better brake pads and fluid are never a bad idea regardless of power output.