Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Stock black rims w/ all season tires

Trader history for rcnut14 (1)

Just moved to 16's and 15's for winter so I'm selling my stock setup. factory black rims with slightly used Hankook ventus v2 concept all-season tires. Tires have about 1000 miles on them (the car was traded in, dealer put new tires on it, I bought it). They've been great for me so far in the dry as well as the wet. The car has a little under 40k, so I assume that's what the rims have on them as well. It is clear to me the dealer repainted them, as on some of them you can see slight chipping that was painted over. The paint looks well done tho, but they aren't show rims. Would make a great winter rim or you could get them sandblasted and painted/ powder coated. No bends/cracks. Includes TPMS sensors. Located in Lancaster County PA, looking for local. I am willing to ship if the buyer really wants to. asking 400 OBO. Make an offer, worst I can say is no. 0jdga8g - Imgur.jpg 24E5NTV - Imgur.jpg zCHIp3r - Imgur.jpg hNdNSBU - Imgur.jpg hNdNSBU - Imgur.jpg drxK8bU - Imgur.jpg ucwA2jR - Imgur.jpg pnhyc9D - Imgur.jpg SMLzgLq - Imgur.jpg 912A9688-959B-4923-A0B2-81BBA5E6EEC5.jpeg

Last edited: