Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sunshade???

I ended up ordering the FD-33 from Amazon. It only cost $31 shipped and fits the windshield perfectly.

The ONLY thing I don't love about it is that rolling it up seems to be more of a pain than folding or collapsing like on other shades I've had in the past an even when rolled it still takes up lot of space - not the end of the world as it just ends up getting thrown into the back seat where no one really ever sits anyway.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I found a shade on ebay that was custom made to the Fiesta windshield and it fits great. I also have ceramic tint all the way around and a clear ceramic tint on the windshield. It REALLY cuts the heat and is worth the money in my opinion.
Ceramic tint does wonders. I never knew they had clear tint for the windshield. I'll have to check it out. As for the sunshade, I have a custom fit one that my cousin gave me from his FiST. Idk where he got it but might be the same aa yours. Point is, custom fit is out there and affordable. I'm sure it's affordable because he's a cheap ass. Haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk