Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SVT EAP Wheels w/ 205/45-17 Indy500+TPMS

Trader history for The_Ryan (0)

For sale: set of SVT EAP wheels here
Details for the uninitiated:
-size: 17x7
-bolt pattern: 4x108
-offset: 49mm

$350.

These wheels have Ford TPMS, are ceramic coated and have a set of 205/40 17 Indy 500s. I used these wheels & tires for auto-x so the shoulders are worn but the there's still about 5/32 left on the main tread. The wheels are refinished, and repainted, similar to the original color but you wouldn't know if I didn't tell you and they honestly look great and have held up to tire mounting, gravel roads, and hitting cones. I'm selling because I'm downsizing to 16" wheels.
Located in Boston, MA.

PXL_20201117_230629484.jpg
IMG_20200420_141509 (1).jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200420141427921_COVER (1).jpg

Yes, I've always said that I wish that Ford would have reached into their 'parts bin', and put those on our rides right from the factory, instead of what we got. [wink] [:)]
Totally. I've been wondering for a while what I would put on as my daily's, and wonder no more. They seem to fit just perfect.

OP
The_Ryan
Thread Starter #10
Thanks all :)

Local sale only because shipping would not make sense.
I very much like these wheels and genuinely believe they are the best looking wheels available on this car, unfortunately they're just a bit heavy for auto-x, and the tire options are limited for auto-x as well.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I will be in the Springfield Mass area next week and am so tempted! Problem is I go through 17" wheels like it's going out of style. NYC roads are complete dog$hit [emoji20]
I would need at least six wheels to cover my a$$

OP
The_Ryan
Thread Starter #12
I will be in the Springfield Mass area next week and am so tempted! Problem is I go through 17" wheels like it's going out of style. NYC roads are complete dog$hit [emoji20]
I would need at least six wheels to cover my a$$
This would make me so sad. These are too pretty to be destroyed. I appreciate your sacrifice in passing these up.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Im always hunting down a set of those wheels. I want them in white or neon yellow to pull off that rally car vibe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
The_Ryan
Thread Starter #14
Im always hunting down a set of those wheels. I want them in white or neon yellow to pull off that rally car vibe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone local to me had theirs plastidipped white. Did not look as good as you'd think. Neon Yellow sounds interesting though

Also Local sale pending----

OP
The_Ryan
Thread Starter #16
Wheels have sold. Thanks every one. I've very sad to see these go, especially after all the good attention they've gotten.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Wheels have sold. Thanks every one. I've very sad to see these go, especially after all the good attention they've gotten.
Congrats sir!
I just bought a g shock from someone in Seekonk, you think you can swing by and grab it for me? [emoji41]
The seller accidentally put his own address in the "to" field, shipped right back to his own house, LMFAO