Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Svt rear brake conversion

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
That is not the bracket. The SVT bracket is discontinued, you can find them on ebay from time to time but you cannot get them new from Ford anymore.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is this the bracket that is needed to do the svt rear brake conversion or is their more?
You can find the Brackets in The Boneyards. I found mine used in a Junkyard search locator and got them out of an 2003 SVT focus in Oklahoma for like $75 shipped. They were in great shape also i might add.

Last edited:
OP
D
Thread Starter #8
You can find the Brackets in The Boneyards. I found mine used in a Junkyard search locator and got them out of an 2003 SVT focus in Oklahoma for like $75 shipped. They were in great shape also i might add.
So does the part look like that just for the svt focus?

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
Would this work if I bought this just for the bracket?

Attachments

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
U.S. Navy Veteran