Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sync Bluetooth not showing track info

chaza51

I'm sure this has been asked before but anyone have a UK mk7 fiesta ST and managed to get song info to show on sync when using bluetooth. I am instead just getting "bluetooth device connected" or whatever it says. Are there any updates available to sync like in the US?

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I'm sure this has been asked before but anyone have a UK mk7 fiesta ST and managed to get song info to show on sync when using bluetooth. I am instead just getting "bluetooth device connected" or whatever it says. Are there any updates available to sync like in the US?
I don’t have this problem. But - I’m on Sync 3. If you haven’t upgraded - I’d recommend doing it. USDM2015.

I know by now you might have already fixed the issue but, you might need a bluetooth module the one you'll need is D1BT search it on eBay they're £20. I had the same issue

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I didn't even know you can get track info, is that a add on ?
Not an add-on it was standard on my 2016 zetec then I ungraded to a 2013 ST and it doesn't show the track or artist when using bluetooth, I think it might have been a facelift thing, 2013 onwards. Not 100% sure

This is what I needed, just plugs in behind the glove box