Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tambourine @ 2500 RPMs

OP
BrokenSVT
Thread Starter #21
Thanks for the interest Meagan! It's great knowing we have such great help close by.

I finally found both the time and the motivation simultaneously, to get under the car in the heat. After some fancy investigation, I found that my Cobb RMM had been installed improperly. The sleeve bushings which install with the bolts into the downpipe had been replaced upside down and were jingling around like crazy.

Now all I hear around 2500 RPMs are happy turbo sounds. :)

Thanks for the interest Meagan! It's great knowing we have such great help close by.

I finally found both the time and the motivation simultaneously, to get under the car in the heat. After some fancy investigation, I found that my Cobb RMM had been installed improperly. The sleeve bushings which install with the bolts into the downpipe had been replaced upside down and were jingling around like crazy.

Now all I hear around 2500 RPMs are happy turbo sounds. :)
You're more than welcome! Happy to hear all's well. [cheerleader]

Meagan