Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TB Performance Gusset Traction Bar

TB is currently having their BF Sale and I've been kind of eyeing this traction bar. Just looking for some input from people already using this bar.

Is this something that would be overkill for daily driving?

Any clearance issues?(DP, lowering, etc)

Currently upgraded torque mount, and did the powerflex mount insert upgrade.

TIA

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My Mistake i have the Pierce motorsports bar and my ATP hotside pipe clears it just fine. Its why I bought it...great guy and awesome products! Its one of the Best felt immediately Suspension mods IMO!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any link to the BF sale page? I found their site but can't tell if that's regular price or a sale price. I've been looking for an alternative to my Pierce bar that scrapes on damn near everything...

OP
KruznSolo
Thread Starter #4
Any link to the BF sale page? I found their site but can't tell if that's regular price or a sale price. I've been looking for an alternative to my Pierce bar that scrapes on damn near everything...
Discount code "TREATYOSELF2020"
I haven't tried it but I came across the ad from a focus forum.

DangerMouse

Cheers, code works - knocks off $50... looking pretty worthwhile. Anyone around here have experience with TB products or service?
I have the Tb performance front crash bar, put it on this summer. I just installed the 4 point gusset bar and I’m super happy with it. I missed the sale by a couple days so yesterday I ordered the 4 point crossmember brace with the coupon code. It shipped out today. I’ve talked to him a few times on fb messenger and he is always pretty quick to respond and helpful. Everytime everything ships right away, which is impressive for a guy that does it all on his own.

ronmcdon

saved $60 on their i brace and trunk brace, thanks!!

shame I just purchased their gusset and torsion brace only last week. should have been more patient knowing black friday was coming up.

So what would be more advantageous based on contact points and location - the 4-point gusset bar versus the traction bar plus crossmember brace?

I suspect that the Traction/Cross brace combo tying into the unibody would be better and potentially lighter too. Thoughts?

TemecFist

I have experience with TB Performance. I might be biased on their products considering the owner (Dan) is my best friend. I have every part that TB offers for the Fiesta (and even some that he doesn't offer) and I can tell you that every single part he offers is functional, works, and does what it is intended to do. Ordering the right part to accomplish your goal is something different tho. Different parts do different things. On some tracks, I actually remove a few parts to loosen the car up, other tracks I might ad parts in order to tighten the car up. It matters on what your goal is, but make no doubt about it, his parts flat out work. Hes also a great guy, always willing to help someone and hes very communicative and approachable and his Customer service is unbeatable..... And yes, I have tried some of Pierces products as well, and no, they do not compare.

Last edited:
OP
KruznSolo
Thread Starter #11
Pulled the trigger; now hopefully I can find a warm day to install it.
Hard to pass up with that kind of savings. Ordered mine as well. I'll update post with some photos when it arrives.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have the PM version and while I noticed an immediate improvement, it doesn't tie back to the main frame rails like the TB. I'm no expert but that looks like it would make a diff.

A bit off topic, but as you guys may know, braking hard from high speeds gets the car a bit squirely. I have a torsion bar brace already. Do we think a cross member brace would help? Might jump on this sale if so!

TemecFist

I have the PM version and while I noticed an immediate improvement, it doesn't tie back to the main frame rails like the TB. I'm no expert but that looks like it would make a diff.

A bit off topic, but as you guys may know, braking hard from high speeds gets the car a bit squirely. I have a torsion bar brace already. Do we think a cross member brace would help? Might jump on this sale if so!
Adjust your alignment. That will help

Got mine delivered today - but the first thing that impressed me was the shipping time. I ordered on Monday night, and had UPS pickup and tracking notices by noon the next day... that's fast. They pushed back the delivery date a couple times, and I got it this afternoon. Opened it up, and it looks great! Finish is nice, welds look good, and it's much lighter than I thought it would be. Hopefully the fit and install is a breeze, but so far I'm seriously impressed!