Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tesla Cybertruck

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
RIVIAN all the way...If anything at all. They don't look like they are from Demolition Man w/ Sly and Snipes.

HBEcoBeaST

Honestly if the base truck is $40k-50k before tax incentives combined with low running costs it may replace my fiance's crossover. Definitely wouldn't consider it a 'utility' truck, but the fiance likes her big cars and only has a 20mile commute. Unfortunately in California we lose the state rebate on any EV over $60K so the rivian is a little less enticing compared to a Raptor.

I'm definitely not saving the world driving an EV (probably polluting it more). But they're starting to make sense financially with their low running costs and tax incentives. California even gives tax incentives for a 'charging wall'.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
An electric bug might actually be popular among that demographic. (assuming VW hasn't already done that)