Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Texas - 2014 Fiesta ST - Whoosh Hybrid Turbo - Tuned by TunePlus on 93/E30 $11700

Trader history for Joe__Self (0)

$13,300

2014 Ford Fiesta ST
80,972 Miles
Clean/Clear Title In Hand

Whoosh Hybrid Turbo (6,000 miles on setup)
TurboSmart 11psi Wastegate
TurboSmart Plumb Back Shortie BOV
Tuned on 93 and E30 by Adam Brunson at TunePlus
93 makes around 280ish
E30 makes around 300ish
Whoosh V1 Intercooler (Polished Option)
Whoosh Catted Downpipe
Whoosh Poly Exhaust Hangers - Red
Whoosh Shifter Bushings - Red
Whoosh Transmission Bracket Bushings - Red
Whoosh Short Shift Kit - Red
Whoosh Cold Side Intercooler Pipe Kit - Red
Whoosh Stainless Hose Clamp Kit
Whoosh Street Spec Rear Motor Mount - Red
Whoosh Short Ram Intake Kit w/ RAMAIR Pro Option - Red
Whoosh Crossover Intake Pipe - Red
NGK Iridium 1 Step Colder Spark Plugs
Cobb Accessport w/ mount
Gorilla Black Lug Nuts with key
Currently has Mobil 1 5W-30 installed per Whoosh recommendation for this turbo
Blend Door Actuators have both been replaced recently so that headache is taken care of for you
OMP pedal cover installed on the accelerator pedal - makes heal/toe in these cars manageable
Stock exhaust past the downpipe to keep the car quiet and stock looking

I've had this car since 22,000 miles. It's been well sorted with these parts and makes great power. It looks completely stock from the exterior so it will definitely surprise people. I have a clear title in my possession.

Other than the turbo sounds it's quiet so you can have fun with the car without attracting too much attention. The intent when I was building this was to keep the car as incognito as possible while still being very quick.

Talking with Adam at TunePlus adding injectors and a HPFP would allow you to go E50 and you'd make 330ish whp. These cars only weigh around 2700lbs so having this kind of power is pretty darn fun for a street car.

There's not many cars out there that are this well rounded for this kind of money. This car is quick, has 5 seats, grabs groceries, can rail a corner, and will still get 30 mpg if you can keep your foot out of it.

A couple of items that could be nice would be to have the car really gone over in a high end detail or correction. There are typical bug and small rock chips on the front lower of the car, the seats could be deep cleaned and brought back to a very new condition, and the paint could really be brought back to life. You'd need to get on a wait list, but I'd recommend Perfection Correction near Tyler, Tx. The work they do there is out of this world.

The car is located in Waco, Tx. About 1.5 hrs south of the Dallas area, about 1.5 hrs north of Austin.

Attachments

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Man I wish this had been up when I bought my Fiesta. It's exactly where I'd want to be with it and not far from the price I paid for mine with no mods.

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
I'm in Austin.... any interest in a trade for a Smyth UTE? Jetta based but with 20th Anniversary GTI motor/trans (KO4 turbo), BBS RS wheels, and a bunch of other mods?
Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to pass. Looks like an interesting build. I wish you the best of luck finding a new home for it.

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
Still for sale. I picked up my new car so the mileage on this one will stay the same. This is a well sorted car owned by a 36 year old guy that doesn't beat it up. Should be a good buy for someone. I can pay a finder's fee if you find a buyer for it as well.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Good price, GLWS. Shared w/ a few friends who had expressed interest in buying a FiST

OP
J
Thread Starter #10
re-rx7 I currently have a pending sale. I will reach out to you whether it sells or not so you're not left hanging.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Always great to see you posting.

Still for sale. I picked up my new car so the mileage on this one will stay the same. This is a well sorted car owned by a 36 year old guy that doesn't beat it up. Should be a good buy for someone. I can pay a finder's fee if you find a buyer for it as well.
GLWS. Out of curiosity what did you replace the car with? Seems like you loved it along time and did the hybrid upgrade and then quickly lost interest.

OP
J
Thread Starter #12
I bought a GT350. I've been wanting one for a couple of years now and everything kindof fell into place to be able to pick one up. I was planning on keeping this car but part of buying the Shelby was having to pick one or the other. Ultimately, the Shelby won.