Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Ford Fiesta ST - One Owner - Well Maintained - Texas Car - $13,000

Trader history for Sil3nt611 (0)

Located in Watauga, TX. Asking $13,000.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/d/fort-worth-2016-ford-fiesta-st-molten/7675451701.html

2016 Ford Fiesta ST
1.6L 4 cylinder turbo
6 speed manual
Molten orange tri-coat metallic paint
Ice cold AC, hot heater
101,000 miles

Features (everything works):
Recaro seat package (gray), heated front seats, heated mirrors, Premium audio Sync 3 w/ Android Auto, built in navigation, push button start, automatic climate control, fog lights, cruise control

I factory ordered this car brand new and took delivery September 2015. It was my daily driver for several years, but has been one of three vehicles since 2021 so it saw less miles after that. It has been either garaged or under a car port for it’s entire life. I have changed the oil every 5,000 miles with full synthetic since new. I kept an excel spreadsheet of all the work done on the car that will be included. I also have a recent Blackstone oil analysis from the last oil change.

No fluid leaks. No major body damage, rock chips on the front, two hail dents on the roof and only a few dings around the body. I parked away from people whenever possible. Leather and cloth on seats have no tears, interior plastics are in good condition. One rock chip on windshield that was repaired, but can still be seen. Rear bumper cover was repainted in 2018 after a very minor rear end that only damaged the bumper cover.

Comes with Llumar window tint all around. Window tint has lifetime warranty. Warranty card will be provided.

I intended to keep this car much longer, but my life circumstances have changed and I have found I haven’t been driving it enough to justify keeping it and I need to pay off a debt.

Includes all items that normally go missing from a used car including original floor mats, owners manual, spare tire and jack, and two keys.

I am the original owner and know the car well. I am happy to demonstrate any and all features the car has. I recently detailed the entire car to get it as clean as possible and intend to keep it in the garage for the most part to keep it clean until it is purchased. Remind me and I will top off the tank for the buyer if I hadn’t already. Clean title in hand.

Recent detailing video:
View: https://youtu.be/KilbTekyHTA?si=WrvHuuK1plqCAIX8

Review of this exact car:
View: https://youtu.be/P3aKUnw4br8?si=Uv84A37LutLjDqhi

Video showcase of car:
View: https://youtu.be/r-AgAoO7NoM

Last four years of service:

-10/26/2019 - 70,139 - Oil/Filter Change
-05/21/2020 - 77,424 - Oil/Filter Change, Tighten charge pipe clamp
-07/27/2020 - 78,838 - Replaced old Michelin tires with new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
-08/27/2020 - 79,617 - Oil/filter Change
-10/2020 - N/R - Replaced driver side HVAC blend door actuator
-01/02/2021 - 84,690 - Complete exterior detail, ceramic coated with Armor Shield, replaced battery
-01/16/2021 - 84,933 - Oil/filter Change
-04/10/2021 - 87,346 - Transmission fluid change, coolant change, tightened charge pipe, replaced passenger side motor mount, replaced spark plugs
-05/15/2021 - 88,113 - Oil/filter Change, Fog light bulbs
-05/17/2021 - 88,171 - Windshield wiper replacement
-06/12/2021 - 91,538 - Oil/filter Change
-07/18/2021 - 93,357 - Front brakes, rotor and pad replacement
-09/03/2021 - 93,426 - Replaced rear brake pads and rotors
-09/08/2021 - 93,435 - Replaced passenger side CV axle
-11/12/2021 - 93,483 - Replaced right side motor mount and transmission mount, timing belt kit, water pump
-01/22/2022 - 94,846 - Oil/filter Change
-06/16/2022 - 96,394 - Replaced passenger side HVAC blend door actuator
-03/28/2023 - 99,775 - Replaced front struts
-04/15/2023 - 99,987 - Oil/filter Change
-10/05/2023 - 100,942 - Replaced driver side HVAC blend door actuator
-10/07/2023 - 100,966 - Complete exterior detail, ceramic coated with Armor Shield, tire rotation

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #3
It's hard to find sellers like you these days. This is the perfect description of this cars life and maintenance. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure the next owner will be plenty happy with their purchase.
Thanks. Having purchased two cars in the past two years it's very frustrating. The dealers don't know anything about the car and the owners don't respond or put any useful information and generally they don't maintain the car anyway. Thankfully I got a pretty great deal on the last car I bought and it was at a dealer, but it's a dice roll. So I know what information I want when buying so I try to give that information when selling.

Also, updated original post with price. It's in the linked Craigslist ad, but forgot to put it here.

Nice car, love the color combo. When I was looking, could not find one in that combo anywhere.

Hope it sells quickly for you.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Nice car, love the color combo. When I was looking, could not find one in that combo anywhere.

Hope it sells quickly for you.
Thanks. I factory ordered it like that. All the orange cars on the dealer lots were orange with orange Recaros. It makes sense I guess, but I wanted grey seats. I also wanted the grey wheels and no moonroof. Grey wheels were optional on the 2015MY, but came standard with 2016MY. The funny thing is I think the factory might have messed up with my calipers because I ended up with red calipers which only came with the optional wheels which were black in 2016, but I ordered right at the cutoff between the 2015 and 2016 model years so mine was one of the first of the 2016MY cars.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The funny thing is I think the factory might have messed up with my calipers because I ended up with red calipers which only came with the optional wheels which were black in 2016, but I ordered right at the cutoff between the 2015 and 2016 model years so mine was one of the first of the 2016MY cars.
Yes, there was a screw up where the factory was installing the red calipers on ALL FiST builds in the early model year 2016 assemblies, regardless of the wheel color opted for in the order.

My August 2016 built car has the regular old gray/silver calipers, since it is a base, no options build.

Dialcaliper

Yes, there was a screw up where the factory was installing the red calipers on ALL FiST builds in the early model year 2016 assemblies, regardless of the wheel color opted for in the order.

My August 2016 built car has the regular old gray/silver calipers, since it is a base, no options build.
Mine may have been the same - the OEM wheels the PO gave me with the car were the black ones, but brakes are silver. Don’t mind really - I was never a great fan of bright painted single pot iron calipers

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mine may have been the same - the OEM wheels the PO gave me with the car were the black ones, but brakes are silver. Don’t mind really - I was never a great fan of bright painted single pot iron calipers
Same here, as I would opt for black or silver calipers even if I had the choice for multi-pot, alloy, fixed calipers. [wink] [thumb]

OP
S
Thread Starter #10
That unit updated to Sync3? Hmm... 18 hour drive. I am investigating this.
The 2016 models came with Sync 3 standard. I didn't even realize I would get the Sync 3 system until I went in and put in the order to find out I would be getting a 2016 MY because of the time I was ordering and that they came standard with Sync 3. I ordered the car June 2015 and got the car end end of September 2015.

It will be interesting to see how quickly your FiST sells in the DFW area. For the past couple of years my FiST sightings have been few and far between; rare in the suburbs around Flo Mo. Like you, I factory ordered my little beast as there were no silver ones available around town; got the best deal in Whitesboro . . . waited almost four months for delivery.

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
It will be interesting to see how quickly your FiST sells in the DFW area. For the past couple of years my FiST sightings have been few and far between; rare in the suburbs around Flo Mo. Like you, I factory ordered my little beast as there were no silver ones available around town; got the best deal in Whitesboro . . . waited almost four months for delivery.
I haven't had a lot of bites. It was listed up on October 10th. A few people message me, I answer their questions, and they never reply again. Last week I was talking with a guy in California, but he decided the shipping cost was too much. I got another email this morning I suspect from wcnST up above. Those are the only two serious inquiries. No one has come to test drive locally. If it doesn't sell in a few more weeks I may list it up on Cars & Bids just to get it sold so I can get my debt paid off before year's end. A fairly identical car to mine with less miles, a bit more physical damage, and lots of mods sold for $15k on there recently, but I think mods might actually push up the price there.

rainonrooftop

U.S. Marine Veteran
I'm very interested in this car but can't make a purchase for a couple of weeks. But to anyone considering selling a car, this is how you make a listing.

OP
S
Thread Starter #14
I'm very interested in this car but can't make a purchase for a couple of weeks. But to anyone considering selling a car, this is how you make a listing.
I can't promise anything with that long of a wait. Contact me through the Craigslist ad if it's still up. I try to check here when I remember, but I often don't. I've had more interest this week than weeks past, but only one person has test driven it. He was impressed with the car, but offered $12k. I am firm at $13k. I want to sell it, but am not in dire need to sell it enough to take money off right now. I'm waiting for a buyer that sees the value in buying a one owner well maintained vehicle that doesn't immediately need any service and comes with a service log. I'm not looking to give the best deal.

rainonrooftop

U.S. Marine Veteran
I can't promise anything with that long of a wait. Contact me through the Craigslist ad if it's still up. I try to check here when I remember, but I often don't. I've had more interest this week than weeks past, but only one person has test driven it. He was impressed with the car, but offered $12k. I am firm at $13k. I want to sell it, but am not in dire need to sell it enough to take money off right now. I'm waiting for a buyer that sees the value in buying a one owner well maintained vehicle that doesn't immediately need any service and comes with a service log. I'm not looking to give the best deal.
That's all perfectly fair. Hope I get the chance to make an offer.

Oh man. You got the color and trim options I wish I had been able to get on my 2016. Also, I thought I was meticulous with maintenance, but you put me to shame. $13k is an extremely fair price. I'm sure you'll find a great buyer who will take good care of your baby. I wish it could be me, but I just paid off my FiST and it would be completely insane for me to buy the same car with higher mileage than mine. But that orange and those heated seats...

OP
S
Thread Starter #18
Hi, I'm just wondering if you still have the car available? I'm interested if so - thanks!
Rainonrooftop is planning on putting a deposit down shortly. Unless something happens where he can't buy it, he plans to pay the rest of the $13k before the end of the month. I'll update here when it's officially sold.

Oh man. You got the color and trim options I wish I had been able to get on my 2016. Also, I thought I was meticulous with maintenance, but you put me to shame. $13k is an extremely fair price. I'm sure you'll find a great buyer who will take good care of your baby. I wish it could be me, but I just paid off my FiST and it would be completely insane for me to buy the same car with higher mileage than mine. But that orange and those heated seats...
Yep, factory ordered what I wanted. It will be sad to see it go, but it sounds like it's going to a good home soon. I hate leaving any known problems with my cars. If something starts making a noise I get it fixed. If you do regular maintenance with oil changes and the like and fix things before they break, cars can last for a long time. That was instilled to me by my dad who was a Ford mechanic for 25 years. Take care of your car and it will take care of you. I take just as good care of my 2001 Mazda pickup, it has 218k miles, and I got things fixed when I bought my C-Max in April and I can tell it had regular oil changes done and was taken care of because of it's condition given it has 185k miles.

Yep, factory ordered what I wanted. It will be sad to see it go, but it sounds like it's going to a good home soon. I hate leaving any known problems with my cars. If something starts making a noise I get it fixed. If you do regular maintenance with oil changes and the like and fix things before they break, cars can last for a long time. That was instilled to me by my dad who was a Ford mechanic for 25 years. Take care of your car and it will take care of you. I take just as good care of my 2001 Mazda pickup, it has 218k miles, and I got things fixed when I bought my C-Max in April and I can tell it had regular oil changes done and was taken care of because of it's condition given it has 185k miles.
When I was buying mine, the 2017s were either just out or almost out. I was in North Carolina and the nearest Molten Orange ST was in Arizona. I kind of regret not doing a fly-and-drive because kona blue is sort of lame. My biggest complaint about my car is the interior. I'm meh on Recaros since I'm a bigger gal and they're tight on my lower back, but the stock seats objectively suck. I'm looking to replace at least the driver's seat. Something in it is broken in the back and it makes a clicking noise when I sit down.