Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HOT VIDEO: 360-degree viewing during hot laps with F1 car

TheStig

It froze my laptop, twice. Ill have to maybe try it at work tomorrow.

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #3
It froze my laptop, twice. Ill have to maybe try it at work tomorrow.
Sorry 'bout that. Hope you get a chance to see it; fun to look around while the driver's doing the work.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Its incredible how fast those guys are driving around the track.

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #5
Its incredible how fast those guys are driving around the track.
I became mesmerized by the speed with which the red/white lines flashed by at times. Amazing.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Perry have you had a chance to see these F1 races in person? The way they accelerate and brake into tight turns is just amazing.

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #7
Perry have you had a chance to see these F1 races in person? The way they accelerate and brake into tight turns is just amazing.
Not recently. I managed to see one in about '03, I believe, in Indy. Schumacher won. Don't recall other details about the race other than it was at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course, which included part of the near-side straight, IIRC. Amazing to watch 'em drive. I'd dearly love to have the opportunity to drive one some day, though I'm sure that'll never happen.[raceflag]