Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The black on black PartyST

Well I figured it was time to post a built thread as I mostly lurk.....The plan with this car is to have a daily driven 350-400hp car that gets 30+mpg and kills it on the freeway and strip. Future plans are a DHM 450r Quickspool kit but with the recent string of unlucky events I've had that has been put on hold. But as of now the car is still super fun and has plenty of get up to mess around with but less talking and I'll just get on to the good stuff
Tune : Cobb AP -DHM E40
Intake : 2JR Cowl
CC : Boomba ( was free and does the job )
IC : DHM Race with raw cleared crash bar
Suspension : Eibach Springs ( also free and will be replaced with coil overs )
Symposer Delete : DHM
Wheels : BFG Rival S 215/45/16 mounted on 16x7 Rota Slipstreams ET40
Weight Reduction : Fully Gutted Rear ( I use it as a truck ) Self made wiper/motor delete and misc other things
Fuel Related : FlexFuel Sensor to Ethanol Content Guage mounted in an ATI Pod
RMM : Cobb
Exhaust : Res delete to Spintech Prostreet 6000 Muffler
DP : Stock ( Not worth the hassle when I'm going BT anyways )
Tint : 35% front 20% Rear
Driver Mod : Installed
Probably some other misc things I'm forgetting and yes that is my 69 roadrunner in the background covered in junk. I'm a muscle car guy with a fiesta for a daily lol

Really nice setup. Out of curiosity, what badge is in place of the Fiesta badge on the right rear side?

Wow that 8.50 1/8th shows youre really getting off the line quick on the 1-2! What are you shifting at out of first? Is the 1.8 with the Rivals? Impressive times

OP
S
Thread Starter #18
I've actually dipped into 8.4 and could of got an even better run after that. These times are on slicks at 80 degrees out...At the 1/4 mile my 4th gear was acting up due to a PCM issue so I had to granny shift it. Gonna wait until it gets a little colder then go out again with the PCM issue fixed and see if I can hit 12.9