Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

the engineers got the ride height correct

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Didn't realize it it was that close. Won't be able to do that when I get some coil overs this summer. Plan on dropping it just an inch or so.

View attachment 56254
Just wait until and if you drive in inclimate weather....You can be hired by the City of Chicago to help plow the streets!

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
The only "accident" I've had in 15 months with the car was whipping a U-Turn late at night in the rain. I completely ran over an unattached part of a curb island in the worst way I could have possibly. No damage whatsoever, other than the noise of hitting it. I think I completely straddled it without my wheels going up onto any part of it, as I ran over it perpendicularly. I was cursing SO loud for SUCH a long time when it happened, I used to be a sailor so the extent of my outburst was likely heard for miles around despite being inside my car at 2am in the rain. All I could think about after inspecting the undercarriage for damage was that if I was an inch or so lower, I would have ripped off the front bumper or at least scraped my entire underbody along that sharp curb edge. Literally no visible/discernable damage. Photos attached, minivan and car for scale. Stock ride height for the win! beepBeep.jpg beepBoop.jpg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The only "accident" I've had in 15 months with the car was whipping a U-Turn late at night in the rain. I completely ran over an unattached part of a curb island in the worst way I could have possibly. No damage whatsoever, other than the noise of hitting it. I think I completely straddled it without my wheels going up onto any part of it, as I ran over it perpendicularly. I was cursing SO loud for SUCH a long time when it happened, I used to be a sailor so the extent of my outburst was likely heard for miles around despite being inside my car at 2am in the rain. All I could think about after inspecting the undercarriage for damage was that if I was an inch or so lower, I would have ripped off the front bumper or at least scraped my entire underbody along that sharp curb edge. Literally no visible/discernable damage. Photos attached, minivan and car for scale. Stock ride height for the win! View attachment 56255 View attachment 56256
Don't even get me started with those End caps! I HATE those things with a passion and always on the lookout!