Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

the whoosh motorsports Black Friday SALE starts NOW!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
The whoosh motorsports Black Friday 2021 SALE starts NOW!
save up to 15% on over 100 products using code : WHOOSH15
save 10% on hundreds of products using code : WHOOSH10
save 20% on all Lamin-x products using code : WHOOSHLX
save 15% on all Velossa Tech products using code : WHOOSH15VT
receive a FREE black friday edition whoosh T-shirt with orders over $500. Please add a shirt size to the order notes section
whoosh stickers, air fresheners, license plate frames are FREE random drop ins for all orders

*ALL whoosh swag offers are "while supplies last"
message us with any questions or concerns - have a safe and Happy Holiday !
whoosh BFCM ad 2021 NEW.jpg

The whoosh motorsports Black Friday 2021 SALE starts NOW!
save up to 15% on over 100 products using code : WHOOSH15
save 10% on hundreds of products using code : WHOOSH10
save 20% on all Lamin-x products using code : WHOOSHLX
save 15% on all Velossa Tech products using code : WHOOSH15VT
receive a FREE black friday edition whoosh T-shirt with orders over $500. Please add a shirt size to the order notes section
whoosh stickers, air fresheners, license plate frames are FREE random drop ins for all orders

*ALL whoosh swag offers are "while supplies last"
message us with any questions or concerns - have a safe and Happy Holiday !
View attachment 45094
Stackable with Fist5?

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Love the sale but not knowing what does or doesn't work for a given item or having multiple items in your cart but they can only take different discounts is a bit rough.
200+ customers in less than 24 hours have not had an issue ordering with discounts applied
if you need assiatasnce please PM, email, call - I'll gladly help however I can

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Are whoosh intake parts sold out still?
yes
we have cp-e, ITG, Peron, Pro Alloy, Mishimoto, etc etc etc IN STOCK
let me know how I can help

Last edited:

My only inconvenience was having one part from the 10% off group and another from the 15% off group In the same order. When trying to apply the 10% to the first item it would take away the 15% from the other item so I had to make two separate orders.

haste

1000 Post Club
How dare you Ron. I picked up hpfp, injectors, RTS dual clutch, 4.3 gears, and a few other goodies. Please stop stocking such helpful parts at great prices. I'm going to have to resort to a life of crime!
You'll love the 4.3 gearing with an lsd, I promise.

Business6

200+ customers in less than 24 hours have not had an issue ordering with discounts applied
if you need assiatasnce please PM, email, call - I'll gladly help however I can
I'm glad people responded well to the sales but not a single one of those people knew, other than the velossatech discount, what discounts could be applied to what. I'm sure there was some item shuffling in cart to figure it out for almost everyone.

My point being that you can't lump these together in a single order as any discount applies to all or to none if there's an eligibility conflict. Combine that with not having a clue what item can take what discount and I think it's fair to say that the communication and process could be improved.

I appreciate the offer for assistance, just wanted to provide some feedback for future sales.

Thanks Ron for honoring the discount even though I entered the code wrong for my Velossa Tech big mouth! Great to do business with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk