Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Therapy

I have to believe that Asstek was a one-off for a car show or some promo event right? Right? ...

Pretty sure that Asstek has to be a photoshop. We had the Aztek from Breaking Bad on display in the Petersen Museum for a while. It was purposely painted the color of a beige hearing aid in a dull matte finish, with a hubcap missing for the tv show so that an already crappy car would look even more humiliating for Walt's character. That made the Chrysler 300 SRT he drove toward the end somewhat more badass.

We'll all be sorry when Azteks are valuable classics.

But yes, I love researching cars and modifications in my spare time. However, more articles and features are talking about the ludicrous prices that used cars are currently selling for right now, so I stick with looking at articles and videos on full classics that are already unobtainable and the history of particular car brands.