Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Eibach Pro-Kit installed the other day

I just installed a set of Eibach Pro-Kit on Tuesday. They claim it should lower it 0.8"F & 0.7"R with progressive stock spring rates. Mine actually lowered it 1 1/8" F & 7/8" R which I actually like, otherwise it may have not been enough. I can say so far it may not necessarily ride any better than stock, but it also doesn't ride any worse. Being a Subaru shop whenever we lower a WRX or STi we use a roll center kit to correct the geometry. I feel the ST could benefit from added correction as well when lowered this far. Just like a Subaru or any car lowered an inch plus the front end loses some of it's lightness in the steering and affects turn-in, it feels like a lowered car. Whiteline makes so little parts for this car, I want to talk to them and see if they're going to explore making parts for it. I like the look, but I know it would handle a little better if it was just a tad higher. Oh well for now, it still looks good [biggrin]

Attachments

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Are you running the stock struts? That came out looking really good.

OP
adamatlic
Thread Starter #3
Yes stock struts, only have 1,900 miles on it.

Eibach, H&R and everything in between in terms of what they say the ride height will be, or what it will lower to, is an approximation, they're never fully accurate, but the car looks good! Congrats!

OP
adamatlic
Thread Starter #6
I would say I have it easy owning a shop, so it was under an hour with 2 of us working on a Ford for the first time [wink]

I feel after driving it some more, it's a little bouncy. Will see how it goes with time, I may eventually get tired of it and change it up.