Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Three DTC's Car seems to be running fine

DopePope

U.S. Army Veteran
Hello all,

Apologies as I'm not the most knowledgeable on anything other than Subaru's. I just had three DTC's as well as the CEL throw on my vehicle (2017 ST 19k miles).

P04DB - I've seen threads where this is always there with an aftermarket intake but it doesn't throw a CEL.
P144C - I've read that this may be related to the purge valve?
P2282

With all of these codes and the CEL, I'm seeing nothing where the car is acting or driving differently.

From my research it seems the start would be pairing these two parts ("2016+ Fiesta ST Evap Purge P144C" and "Ford OEM Evap harness to convert 2016+ to 14-15 specs") both from Whoosh Motorsports.

Has anyone had an experience with all three of these codes? It seems quite common with modified FiST's but unfortunately in my search it seems that most people switch back to stock specs in this instance. Would love to avoid doing that here.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
P04DB means the PCV valve is disconnected.
P144C involves the evaporative emission purge check valve failing test. It can mean a stuck purge check valve or a damaged evaporative purge check valve
P2282 is air leak between throttle body and intake valves.