Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tire and suspension data

kevinatfms

It’s almost autox season. RE71s are in short supply and I have heard not allowed for SCCA national events (have not fact checked this).

Another have experience with the below:

Rivals 1.5 215/45/16s
Yoks 205 or the 225 in a 16
Other options?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RT660 in 215/45R16 is available.

kevinatfms

Any experience with them looks like there’s three sizes that would work?

I run the older RT615K+ in 215/45R16 and if the reviews of the RT600 are correct then they are top tier w/ the RE71R, Rival 1.5S and A052. So i wouldnt hesitate to run them. GRM did a test of them against the Rival and RE71R and lap times were within a tenth or so of each other with the RT660 being ahead of them by a small margin.

It’s almost autox season. RE71s are in short supply and I have heard not allowed for SCCA national events (have not fact checked this).

Another have experience with the below:

Rivals 1.5 215/45/16s
Yoks 205 or the 225 in a 16
Other options?

Falken RT660s in 215/45/16

CSM

1000 Post Club
Kumho V730s are starting to hit shelves, but tire sizes are limited. I believe ZIII Star Spec also comes out later this year (I believe its already available in Japan?)

I imagine most of the "next gen" 200TW tires coming out will be more or less comparable to the RE71R in grip levels. I imagine that tire has been taken apart and analyzed to death - the other companies probably reverse engineered it to some degree in their new offerings

Kumho V730s are starting to hit shelves, but tire sizes are limited. I believe ZIII Star Spec also comes out later this year (I believe its already available in Japan?)

I imagine most of the "next gen" 200TW tires coming out will be more or less comparable to the RE71R in grip levels. I imagine that tire has been taken apart and analyzed to death - the other companies probably reverse engineered it to some degree in their new offerings
Has anyone tested these yet? Right now I don't see a size available that will work.