Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tire shop can't seat Azenis

+1 for discount tire. Been buying from them for 15+ years. Any time we had a problem, they fixed it without hassle. They're tire warranty is awesome too.

thats inexperience, I would leave. The RT615, even the old versions had a very stiff sidewall that gave inexperience tire techs a problem, even more so if there was even minimal stretch. Not a good sign

Mikey456

This is bit of an older thread, but I had the same problem to having the rt615 tires mounted on my stock black wheels. They had a hard time seating the tire on the wheel. They used crazy high pressure 80 psi to get it to seat. They also scratched one of my black wheels. I returned the wheel and they repowdercoated the wheel. Took a week and a half and they did the repair no charge. This was at America’s Tire.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm very lucky here in LA to have a good tyre tech. I had my BRAID wheels powder coated gloss black and he mounted brand new Lionhart tyres without a hitch. Anyone know why my tpms shows incorrect tyre pressure after I've done a run on the freeway. I check them all and they're all correct. Then, the flashing and stationary light goes off until I do another freeway run. Weird?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is bit of an older thread, but I had the same problem to having the rt615 tires mounted on my stock black wheels. They had a hard time seating the tire on the wheel. They used crazy high pressure 80 psi to get it to seat. They also scratched one of my black wheels. I returned the wheel and they repowdercoated the wheel. Took a week and a half and they did the repair no charge. This was at America’s Tire.
I would say they aren't America's tire any longer....is there a discount tire out there? That is where I have gone everytime. They didn't k615+ without any issues. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: