Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Track and Rallycross suspension?

Is there any suspension that would work for both track and rallycross? I’m interested in trying both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I just installed Bilstein B6 with new OEM springs and 6mm spacers. Overall lift is ~3/4". I plan to do some track days this year and will report back. I am slightly concerned about the higher CG.

Honestly, a stock suspension will do great in rallycross and plenty of people track their stock cars. I would leave the suspension stock until you know which discipline you will be doing more of.

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
So I just installed Bilstein B6 with new OEM springs and 6mm spacers. Overall lift is ~3/4". I plan to do some track days this year and will report back. I am slightly concerned about the higher CG.

Honestly, a stock suspension will do great in rallycross and plenty of people track their stock cars. I would leave the suspension stock until you know which discipline you will be doing more of.
I’m currently running PSS 14 coil overs, but even cranked all the way up they feel lower than stock.

Anyone know if you can put spacers on with these to raise for r/c and then lower for track?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’m currently running PSS 14 coil overs, but even cranked all the way up they feel lower than stock.

Anyone know if you can put spacers on with these to raise for r/c and then lower for track?

I don't see why not. I custom made the spacers myself and have made a few for members on the forum. If you are interested in pursuing we can talk more about your goals via PM.

HBEcoBeaST

I don't see why not. I custom made the spacers myself and have made a few for members on the forum. If you are interested in pursuing we can talk more about your goals via PM.
Would these be for the fronts? I'm running the regular Fiesta kit Bilstein b14s and my larger tires rub at speed over significant bumps(Not at posted speed limits).. Definitely lower than stock. Considering fender rolling but spacers would be nice.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Would these be for the fronts? I'm running the regular Fiesta kit Bilstein b14s and my larger tires rub at speed over significant bumps(Not at posted speed limits).. Definitely lower than stock. Considering fender rolling but spacers would be nice.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I can make them for the front or rear or both. And really whatever height you need.

1583812503812.png
1583812472356.png