Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

[Track/Circuit] Video : Fiesta Vs Catheram and Alpine A110 on French Circuit MAGNY-COURS F1

Hello !
I know that I don't post often, it's not to take "views" but by passion and sharing that I post my video.
I am passionate about cars, mecanic and video editing, that's why.

I discover the forum. A lot of things have already been discussed, it is not easy to participate. You know the Fiesta by heart.

I was convinced that I had a power differential with this Catheram, then once I passed him, he stick me until the end of the session.
a R300, capable of doing 10 seconds better during the championships :eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Hello !
I know that I don't post often, it's not to take "views" but by passion and sharing that I post my video.
I am passionate about cars, mecanic and video editing, that's why.

I discover the forum. A lot of things have already been discussed, it is not easy to participate. You know the Fiesta by heart.

I was convinced that I had a power differential with this Catheram, then once I passed him, he stick me until the end of the session.
a R300, capable of doing 10 seconds better during the championships :eek::ROFLMAO:

Awesome Dub step track intro and great driving on your part. I think it speaks Volumes about the car and your driving that you passed the Caterham and stayed in front. Its not just about power. Sometimes lower powered cars can win races over their higher powered rivals. Fiesta is that kind of underdog though I got the feeling you have a uprated turbo.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The FIA actually made up a GT class for those things (A110s and the like) to be able to run in the Euro tarmac rallies.

It is kind of cool how they closely replicated the aesthetics of the original, 60 year old(!!) design on these re-makes.
But you showed them just what a modded little 'rally egg' is capable of when driven with aplomb on a road course. [wink]

That car was way ahead of the curve in 'sleekness', and pleasing looks when it was first released waayy back then. [thumb]

Ford Community Posts