Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Track Photo Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
This is actually the infield autocross circuit, if you’ve ever been for a race weekend it is where they park campers/RVs
They must've added that since the last time I was up there (which admittedly was a while ago), since ALL of the spectator parking back then was on the grass/dirt/mud sections. [wink] [:(]

They must've added that since the last time I was up there (which admittedly was a while ago), since ALL of the spectator parking back then was on the grass/dirt/mud sections. [wink] [:(]
Here is an aerial view (as far as I can think it is up to date) the autocross is held on the part that looks something like a butterfly if you will. They start the sessions with a group on the upper section (green) and a group on the lower (blue) section. The lower section is also where they do the timed laps. The last hour of the session they combine the upper and lower sections together (pink).

It is $250 a session morning is what I prefer, that goes from 9:00am to 1:30pm. You are allowed as many passengers as your car can normally hold (I recently had 5 people in a Focus RS).
LRP_aerial.jpg