Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune Plus custom tune

Good evening

I recently purchased my fiesta st that has an S280 turbo some other bolt ons and a custom tune from Tune Plus. I haven’t been able to track down too much info on what the capabilities of my tune are other than what the previous owner told me basically use one of the two tunes S108 and S108PB. I’ve opted for no pops and bangs as the car is my daily driver, they both have a 91 and 93 octane slot which I know how to navigate. Is there any other modes I can use such as launch control, no lift shift, burn out mode etc? where would I find this info on the Cobb none of the tunes have “notes” other than the tune name and 91-93 octane.

thanks In advance :)

Dialcaliper

Contact tuneplus/Adam and send him a photo of the full name of the tune as it shows up on the Accessport. He should be able to identify exactly what the detailed options of of the tune are based on what he sent the customer who bought the tune, and also advise whether you need a retune if there are additional modifications you have in mind to make to the car