Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tuners! Analyze my datalog and find the problem. Challenge accepted?

felopr

1st of all, ur link is broken, looks like you zoom in a porting of it and link that, here is the correct link: https://datazap.me/u/xuperxero/low-boost-retested-more-parameters?log=0&data=8-10-15-18-19&zoom

second, i am not a tuner or a expert but i have "basic" knowledge on how to read them.
Just by looking at ur signature ur car is euro spec, euro spec and us spec fiesta st are tune differently (MAP vs MAF) but since they have the same motor and turbo, then there should be similarities between logs.
One thing that sticks out like sore thumb is the wastegate dutycicle. if both specs use the same turbo/wastegate/wastegate spring/preload etc, then that wastegate dutycicle looks weird compare to any cobb ots tune log. Your wastegate duty cicle hits 90% duty cicle at boosting it up, then falls to his face and goes back to 48ish% to 52ish% by red line, on must tunes that i have seen with the stock turbo, wastegate duty cicle just go to between 75 to 80% dutycicle boosting up then goes down to 70% and stays there until redline.
Also, your STFT is all over the place, dont know if it of the tune, or byproduct of the low boost.
LTFT is showing a negative number, most logs i have seen and mine, show 0% when you push the accel to 100%, indicating a exhaust leak maybe.
Here is a good read for anyone that want to know if your logs look good, thanks to the guys at stratified: http://stratifiedauto.com/blog/is-your-ecoboost-tune-on-point-heres-what-to-look-for/

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #3
Thank you for that feedback felopr. That's a lot more insightful! Also for correcting the link. I didn't know the zoom would affect the link.

In regards to USDM/EUR differences, the only difference is the ECU where some parameters can't be read and datalogged like ETC, OAR, Ignition corrections. Aside from ECU differences, everything is the same including MAP sensor.

I am aware of the WGDC going whack, the only problem is I don't know what's causing it. My previous datalog when the car was running fine shows WGDC dropping to 50% from 90's then tapering up to 70-80% most of the rpm until redline which it bumps back up to 94%.

Thank you for elaborating on the STFT and LTFT, I knew the numbers means something but I had no idea what they mean when the values changes. I'll be looking for an exhaust leak and doing more research on it.

FYI here's a log when the car ran fine: https://datazap.me/u/xuperxero/revo-stage-1?log=0&data=7-10-13

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #4

DaveG99

The tuners that actually know what they are doing get paid for this.

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #7
Have you solved this yet?
Somewhat.... Timing was off by 20 degrees. Reset timing but still not on full power.

I did email a few with offers to paypal them for their service. Not a single one including forum vendors replied.

Update: After timing reset, 3 days of driving and car just started misfiring randomly on multiple cylinders. Back in the shop. This has not a been a good year for me.

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #8
Have you solved this yet?
Somewhat.... Timing was off by 20 degrees. Reset timing but still not on full power.

I did email a few with offers to paypal them for their service. Not a single one including forum vendors replied.

Update: After timing reset, 3 days of driving and car just started misfiring randomly on multiple cylinders. Back in the shop. This has not a been a good year for me.