Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turpid Porpoise's Track Toy Build

OP
T
Thread Starter #61
Noooo! I mean congrats but don't sell the car. Any parts you are looking to sell?
Ask and you shall receive. I made the executive decision to keep the car and it heads to GT Peace Automotive on March 29 for ride height adjustment, corner balancing, suspension torqueing and they will be drilling to mount my last few harness eye bolts so I can finally get this thing on the track.

OP
T
Thread Starter #63
That's fantastic! Keep this thread going!
I just dropped the 15s off to get some new meat and I finally got the hood to latch properly so next up is cutting for the windshield washer nozzles and then I'll wash the car and take some proper pictures.

Still need to paint the roll bar tho...

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I just dropped the 15s off to get some new meat and I finally got the hood to latch properly so next up is cutting for the windshield washer nozzles and then I'll wash the car and take some proper pictures.

Still need to paint the roll bar tho...
I have the same bar waiting to go in. The reason it's still waiting is that I was going to paint it before it went in. Why did you decide to paint after the fact? Trying to figure out what to do.

OP
T
Thread Starter #66
I have the same bar waiting to go in. The reason it's still waiting is that I was going to paint it before it went in. Why did you decide to paint after the fact? Trying to figure out what to do.
I didn't want any of the paint to lose adhesion during the welding process and also I was being impatient. I'm just going to use roll on chassis paint, I don't really care if I get brush strokes and roller marks on the bar.

Maaaaaan I can't wait to see this one finished. Such a cool build so far.
Thanks man.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I didn't want any of the paint to lose adhesion during the welding process and also I was being impatient. I'm just going to use roll on chassis paint, I don't really care if I get brush strokes and roller marks on the bar.

Thanks man.
Where are you getting the paint and what kind?